Sunday, September 12, 2010

Plastic bags...

I finished my bag I was weaving from plastic bags.... Rough I know but it was my first attempt at weaving..


it now hangs in the bathroom collecting toilet rolls for reuse as vegie seedling pots...


At least these plastic bags are not going to be picked up and carried by the wind and water to pollute our great oceans....

Below I have put a great "Mockumentary" on plastic bags.  It is from a campaign to get support for bill AB 1998 and getting California to kick its 19 billion bag per year habit.  For more information on the campaign visit the Heal The Bay website.  Unfortunately their bill to ban the use of single use plastic bags in California failed to pass the senate last week.




What do you do to limit your use and disposal of single use plastic bags?

No comments:

Post a Comment